Paintless Dent Repair (PDR)
Dick Hannah Auto Detail expert technicians are specially trained to repair the dings and dents on your vehicle to its original factory-finished appearance using innovative, metal sculpting methods without the use of expensive and environmentally damaging paint or fillers. Dick Hannah Auto Detail uses special tools to get in behind the dent and massage the metal back to its original position. Our technicians can access almost any panel on your car.
Dick Hannah Auto Detail technicians have the ability to remove dents on all makes and models of cars. We want you to be completely satisfied with the repair, or you will not be charged. Service and quality is important to us, that’s why we make this commitment to you.
- Always schedule repairs at the convenience of the customer
- Use environmentally safe products and methods
- Conduct every aspect of business in a friendly, professional manner
- Provide expertly trained technicians to ensure ongoing satisfaction
- Provide the highest quality dent repair and paint touch-up in the industry
- Provide service in the least amount of time at the best value possible
- Respond promptly to each customer every time
Got a Question?
Explore some of our most frequently asked TOPICS
What is paintless dent repair?
The process of repairing a dent without having to use any automotive body filler or grinding.
Will my paint be damaged?
No, our process will not damage your paint.
Will the dents come back over time?
No they will not.
Can you fix any dents?
We try our best to fix every dent, but there are some cases where we cannot. The most important factors in determining if a dent can be repaired is its depth, location and size.
How long will it take to fix a dent?
We can fix the dent and have your vehicle back to you on the same day.
At Dick Hannah, family, integrity, respect, and purpose matter.